Angles can be read using the segmented LCD display panels or by using the optical mechanical scales which can be viewed through the eyepiece. All data can be transferred to a computer of PDA via RS-232 data ports. The standard configuration of the WK-20-9500 Series theodolite includes the Primary Display Panel located directly below the eyepiece. Powered by four AA batteries. Unnecessary power drain is prevented by the Automatic Power Down feature. Features an internal illumination system for low light operating conditions. Equipped with electronic and mechanical scales. The mechanical system operates independently of the electronic system, and will remain operational in the event of power loss.
- Comes with RS-232 Data output
- Optical and Electronic
- Erect Image
- Selectable “swing” and standard modes
- Illumination of reticule, internal and external scales by LED
- Back-up external light source
- Illumination of Internal Optical Scales
- 2 Electronic LCD displays, Optical Plummet and Compass with ± .1 degree accuracy and back up external light source.