The Warren-Knight Compact Electronic Meteorological Theodolite is designed for fast and accurate recording of azimuth and elevation angles in various types of applications and conditions. The compact design and the rugged construction make this the perfect instrument for first response MET operations. The standard configuration features two segmented LCD display panels for electronic readings; includes electronic scales.
Runs on AA battery or external power source. Comes with selectable swing and standard adjustable modes, adjustable internal illumination system for low light operating conditions, illumination of reticule and external scales by LED or external light source, erect image and compass. Has RS-232 data output and an LCD display.
- Accuracy to 0.1°
- Resolution to 0.1° on LCD and 0.05° on optical scale
- 360° azimuth
- Elevation of -15° to 195° (total range: 210°)
- Two selectable telescopes viewed through the same eyepiece; bent axis (right-angle)
- Main telescope is 21x w/ minimum focus of 60m
- Finder telescope is 4x w/ minimum focus of 8m
- Thread is 5/8 x 11”
- Plate level vial is 60 arc seconds
- Circular vial is 8 are minutes
- Power source is (4) on board “AA” batteries; alkaline or lithium can be used; external power sources include optional battery pack or customer-supplied power source