The WK-49-4205 Precision Auto Level with a built-in parallel plate micrometer is designed for the highest accuracy in geodesign, engineering and industry.
Optical alignment methods assure levelness to within a few thousandths of an inch, regardless of how large of an area is to be covered.
The WK-49-4205 Automatic Level is adoptable for the second and third-order geodetic leveling of national networks.
It can be used for engineering and deformation surveys in addition to general construction, engineering, and the installation of large machinery.
The use of the WK-49-4205’s automatic compensator speeds up work and improves accuracy.
Operating temperature is -22°F (-30°C) to +122°F (+50°C).
- Includes a parallel plate that moves with a micrometer
- Pentaprism for easy viewing of circular level
- Equipped with a press button for compensator checking
- Magnification of 38x
- Working range of 15’
- Setting accuracy of ±0.5 mm
- Available in metric only
- Objective lens diameter of 45 mm
- Dismountable eyepiece; assorted accessories
- 0.1mm direct reading
- Sensitivity of circular level per 2 mm run is 10’/2 mm