The Warren-Knight Telescope Mount is designed to hold and position alignment telescopes with 2.25 inch diameter barrels. Precise positioning of a telescope can be obtained and fixed in position. Includes the WK-58-9000 “T” Slotted Base, WK-58-9001 Cones and the WK-58-9002 V-Block. The entire unit weighs 13 lbs.
WK-58-9000 “T” SLOTTED BASE:
- Plate has two parallel T-slots and a 3½” x 8 threaded section for attaching plate to the head assembly of an instrument stand or tripod.
- When used with two V-blocks, it becomes a baseline bracket that permits adjusting the optical axis of an alignment telescope horizontally or vertically.
- Size: 9 x 8 x 1¼”
- Weight 7 lbs. approx.
- Fine threads with conical shape for minute adjustments.
- Thread into WK-58-9002 V-block
- An adjustable cone-type V-block with the cones offset from the mounting assembly.
- When used in combination with another cone assembly, the optical axis can be adjusted horizontally or vertically.
- Weight 6 lbs. approx.